Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 8 ~Nicaragua, San Ramón School & Playa

Saturday, March 14, 2009
last night in Chacraseca

San Ramón, Club Chac to distribute our donations, León, Roca Playa, farewell party, & reflection time.

Letter from Amada and her family

Saturday, 3/14/09 Chacraseca


Dear friends:


By this means I would like to express my gratitude for having constructed my small house, since I didn’t have one to inhabit with my family, I only had one made of plastic and now is a real wall.


I feel very grateful because I would not have been able to construct it being a person of limited economic resources as we are very poor.


My family and I are very happy to have had you here in my house and to share with you and I want to tell you that in my house you will be always welcome.


May God bless and help you all so that you can continue helping other people who are in need just as my family and I.


God bless you and wishes for God’s blessings and a happy trip from the family Torres Mayorga.

No comments: